Hydra Maximus Diesel Power BoosterFrom: £9.45
- Maximum Performance
- Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Maximum Lubrication
- When Only the Best Will Do
- Turns Regular Diesel into Premium + + + Diesel, this is much better than any available filling station Premium product
- 500ml Treats up to 250L
Hydra Diesel Power Blast Injector Cleaner Fuel AdditiveFrom: £9.75
- Reduces Fuel Consumption
- Reduces Diesel Smoke & Odour
- Reduces All Harmful Emissions
- Cleans Injectors, Pumps etc.
- Prevents the Formation of, and Removes Existing Deposits Caused by Carbon
- Free 1L Empty Dosing Bottle with 5L Diesel Power Blast
Hydra FuelPlus Multi-BiocideFrom: £11.95
- Knocks Out Harmful Bugs (Microbes) in All Fuels.
- Quickly kills all fuel microbes, highly effective in fuel and water phase.
- Stops excess sludge build-up, keeps fuel stable for over 6 months.
- Stops blocked lines and filters, ensures long lasting protection.
- 250ml treats up to 2,500L
Hydra Marine Power Blast£14.95
- For all diesel boat heaters and evaporating burners i.e. Webasto / Eberspächer etc.
- Contains heavy duty detergents, cleans burner nozzles and injectors.
- Removes accumulated soot deposits from boat burners, solubilises sludge in tanks, suitable for use in engines and generators.
- By improving combustion, it reduces fuel consumption by up to 10%.
- 100ml treats up to 500 Litres.
Hydra Cetane Booster (Ideal for Bio-Diesel)From: £13.45
- Pure 2-EHN 2-Ethyl Hexyl Nitrate
- For Diesel, Bio-Diesel, MGO Fuels
- Boosts Cetane Rating From 4 to 8 Points
- Improves Cold Start & Reduces Smoke
- Reduces Engine Noise
- Emission Reductions
- 1L Treats Up To 1000L
What are Fuel-additives?
Fuel additives are compounds which enhance the efficiency and quality of fuels used in diesel, petrol, kerosene and heating oils. Depending on product used, they turn normal grade fuel into premium quality fuel, increase storage life, provide detergency, improve lubrication and increase Octane or Cetane. This gives greater efficiency and power to engines and boilers thereby reducing fuel consumption and lowering harmful exhaust emissions.